Friday, July 26, 2013

Summer Frizz

If you are like many out there who have naturally wavy hair, the summer heat and humidity can really do a number on your hair!!!!

I mean you can blow dry, flat iron, gloss on, and spray, but guess what--- go out in the heat and humidity and your hair is done! This topic even came up amongst friends who had the summer frizzies and she was asking whether keratin treatments were worth it.

I have had it done in the past and is definetly leaves your hair really straight and great for the summer, and lasts a while. However it does fade away wash after wash, and you are where you began-back to square one. :-(

Well I found this amazing product- Organix Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy. I used the Anti-Breakage Serum and the Flat Iron Spray. Both have natural ingredients such as coconut oil(which is rich with antioxidants), keratin proteins(which strengthens and softens the hair), avacado oil and cocoa butter(both which smooth and the cuticle to hold straight. Plus all the ingredients contribute in giving your hair a brilliant glow and luminescent shine.

I started out after my hair was air dried, and sprayed my hair with the Flat Iron Spray. Then once I finished flat ironing, I sprayed again to hold(the bottle directions say to do this), and added the Anti-Breakage Serum at the ends, and lightly over all.

The results were great, and my hair frizz did NOT win this time! What I like best is that the properties that contribute to straightening and shining the hair, and keeping it straight, shiny and non-frizzy are natural.

I highly recommend! You can get this at your local drugstore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If approved by our administrator, your comment will be posted.

Search This Blog