Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kevin Murphy- Trendy Salon Quality Hair Care Products Using Mainly Natural Ingredients!





Yes, Yes, Yes! I found it recently on a visit to Soon Beauty Lab Salon at their west-side location. Kevin Murphy hair care uses mainly all natural ingredients in their products, and even use eco-friendly packaging!

I was surprised to find the Kevin Murphy line luxurious, pleasant-smelling, extensive haircare line being used on everybody(male/female/young/old/mixed hairtypes)  and was surprised even MORE when they told me this uniquely packaged hair product was mainly NATURAL! I was really, really happy when I heard this. Although most salons have product that apparently smells good and makes your hair look good when its all said and done, we still know all the pthalates, parabens, and other chemicals they are filled with.

Some of the main ingredients they use:
Immortelle

Produced from the flowers of the Helichrysum plant. It is rich in antioxidants to help stopthe onslaught of damage to hair.

Bur Oil
Improves hair strength, shine and body. Helps penetrate the scalp to relieve dry, flaky skin.
Horse Chestnut Seed Extract
Adds strength, shine and body.

Safflower Seed Oil
Acts as a lubricant to give the hair a soft and smooth appearance.

Apple Extracts
Help to remove dead cells from the hair’s surface.

Sugar Cane Extracts
Alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA’S) a gentile exfoliate to the hair prepares the hair to receive thenutrients and give a smooth shiny surface to the hair.

Citrus Limonium (Lemon Oil)
Antioxidant rich.

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
Strengthening antioxidant that helps prevent breakage

Their hair care products range from their washes, to their rinses, to treatments, to styling, to even  tools. I was really impressed with the way my hair felt, and even smelled(so yummy) when they used the shampoo and rinse on my hair. They cut and styled, and used finishing serum and hairspray, and voila! My hair looked ultra-glam, well-styled, and even kept well in the humid heat! I am really happy with Kevin Murphy hair care products, and am excited to use this in my daily regiment, though it is pricey, I am convinced it makes for a good invenstment :-) !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If approved by our administrator, your comment will be posted.

Search This Blog