Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things: Alba Botanica Lotions, Creams, SunScreen, Lip Balm and More!

Well, I love all things natural, and this is the start of " A Few of My Favorite Things" series!
Alba Botanica is definetlely a brand this Glam Girl LOVES loves loves to use! I have been using this brand's products for 3 years now, and I started because I was looking for a natural, luxurious body cream that made my skin feel smooth as silk- naturally. I was so impressed!

This delicious brand has some amazing products. They have lotions, body creams, shampoos, conditioners, body scrubs, sunscreens, lip balm and lip gloss, cleansers, and so much more--- and their stuff smells and feels great!And then I found my new love- Alba Bontanica's Natural Hawaiian Body Cream

I have the body cream, it comes in a large tub, and let me tell you- this stuff feels luxe, luxurious, creamy, not too oily, and goes on and stays on to moisturize even the driest of dry skin. I currently have their 'Coconut Milk' scented body cream, though I used to use the papaya scent(equally amazing!)

Another great Alba Botanica product I own is the Natural Hawaiian Body Scrub. This great product is filled with natural essential oils, and course sea salt, that feels invigorating when you put it on your skin. It is great to smooth your skin and exfoliate.



Then they have their shampoos and conditioners labeled Natural Hawaiian Shampoo and Conditioner, and currently we are using the 'Drink It Up Coconut Milk"' scented for both. The quality is great, you still get that clean feeling after washing hair, and the conditioner works well too. It's great because they are free of the parabens and chemicals, which is the same stuff you will find in the "big and popular brands." If brands like this are good for you and work well, I think then THIS is the way to go! Try them out today! You can find them either at their actual website, or they have them at Whole Foods Markets, Wegmans, and other fine stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If approved by our administrator, your comment will be posted.

Search This Blog