Monday, April 28, 2014

My Fav Paraben-Free Mascara!

Since I have and love my line of all natural cosmetics, Glam Girl Naturals Cosmetics- you will only find me wearing cosmetics from it. However, since we are still in the process of coming out with new products, and haven't yet come out with a mascara- it led me on to search for a fabulous, well-working, long-lasting, paraben-free, and gluten-free mascara.

Luckily, my need for Band-Aids and a few other drug store items led me to go to the local Rx Store, and I came across Physician's Formula Sexy Booster line's Va Va Voom Volume Mascara! I have used their regular paraben-free mascara, and loved it, and was super excited to see what the Va Va Voom Volume was all about.

Now, while I appreciate pretty packaging, too many times I have found that the packaging often covers up for the lacking in the product, and/or functionality of it. I have a famous Versace perfume, with this gigantic lid on top- non-functional, although it is pretty. I like to carry my perfume in my purse(and no I don't care to get a small sample size-which is seldom found anyway)- this shape just doesn't allow for that. Same goes for too pretty packaged cosmetics- they look great, and then something tends to be off about the product. So I don't get too caught up in the packaging, rather more so the contents and quality.


BUT- as for the Va Va Voom Volume Mascara's adorable packaging- it was just as fab inside as it was outside. The red, with the lace, and the cute heel charm on the outside was equally matched by high quality, VOLUME(yay!!) and long lashes that I got after 2 coats. I really, really love this product because it is more natural in ingredients, paraben- and gluten-free,  dermatologiest-approved, for sensitive eyes and skin, AND it actually works and does what it says- which is give you voluminous lashes.



I am loving the gorgeous after effect of when I have it on! Highly recommended- you should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! If approved by our administrator, your comment will be posted.

Search This Blog